Simply Potatoes Breakfast Recipes

H

Hilt

Has anyone heard of Simply Potatoes before? I grabbed a bag of them earlier at the store and it seems they have a ton of recipes on their website. I figured I would try the one baked egg rolls, it looks simple enough.

O

ohiotom76

Those do sound like a really good idea. I am surprised the fast food joints haven't attempted these yet, considering they already have breakfast burritos.

I love egg rolls, but I think I would be tempted to fry these instead of baking them in the oven since I haven't had much success with baked egg roll wrappers on anything that were cooked in the oven - they just wouldn't get that blistery crispy crust, they would dry out and be hard and chewy.

B

BBQteabwoi

Oh that recipe looks very interesting and I have been looking for a special breakfast to cook for my mother on mothers day and I think that I would add this to the morning menu that I am preparing for her. I know she loves egg rolls and this would be something that she really enjoys!

B

BerryShelter

hey i done this a 3 months beck ..i think it great...

L

L_B

I have never heard of them before but you do have me intrigued. They look really good. The next time I am at the grocery store I am going to check and see if I can find them.

C

Chourouk

Usually, I don't eat the potatoes in the break fast but because the recipe look easy and delicious I'll try.
Thank you.:smile:

D

Diane Lane

I've never heard of Simply Potatoes. I'm guessing they're sold in the frozen foods section? I've already been to the grocery store twice this week, and am hoping to avoid a return trip for a while, but I'm going to look around on the site you posted and explore the recipes. I'm sure there's something there that I'll want to try making.

O

oportosanto

Potatoes have a huge potential, so thanks for sharing this as I am looking forward to try it! :)