Pork Tenterloins wit Raspberry Glaze

B

Briquet

Excuse me while I wipe away the drool.

Fruits generally go well with pork but I hadn't considered a raspberry glaze before. Did you make the glaze yourself?

K

khartig

Drooling is accaptable, just not on someone else's plate.
Yep, made the glaze myself. It's a simple recipe:

1/3 C Barbecue Sauce
1/2 C Raspberry Preserves
1 Tbs Corn Syrup
1 Tsp Prepared Mustard
1/4 Tsp Ground Cloves
Mix all ingredients well. Brush over meat during the last 10 or so minutes. Eat and enjoy. It works well on pork or chicken. If I can ever find pineapple preserves somewhere in Vegas I'm going to try that too.

B

Briquet

Thank you! I am copying that down and we'll try it later this week. I'm almost out of planned meals for the week anyway, so the timing is perfect.

B

Bbqguy

I've done a raspberry balsamic reduction before as a drizzle and it was outstanding. Bet that's great as well! Going to have to try this.

K

khartig

My family loves it. It works well on loins and some nice thick chops as well. Quick and easy to make and it sets up well on the grill.

J

JohnB

Ribs are so good this time of year. My neighbor is cooking some as we speak. It's too bad I haven't invited myself over yet. I can smell his barbecue all the way through the windows. What do you want to bet that I'll have the grill out before the weekend arrives?

B

Briquet

I finally made the raspberry glaze last night, although we put it on chops instead of a loin. It was pretty good but a little too subtle in flavor. I think next time we may reserve some of the glaze (we had leftovers despite frequent basting) for dipping.