Popcorn S'mores

C

Charcoal

If you can't make s'mores over the camp fire, you can bring this American classic into the kitchen and mix things up with this popcorn s'mores recipe. I have made s'mores sans the bonfire, but I have yet to try adding popcorn to it.

B

ber4

Oooh - that looks pretty yummy! We are having a movie night this weekend complete with popcorn and snacks. What a great time to try this new recipe out. The kids love s'mores and I'm tired of the cold weather, so this will be a welcome treat.

B

Burg14

That does look really good. I bet my kids would love it. They love s'mores! I bought a small indoor s'more maker for my son for Christmas. We make them often! You don't have to have a campfire.

B

Briquet

I am drooling over here. Really, why did I click on this thread? I am trying to cut out sweet temptations, not add to them! :p

H

Hilt

With kids I have a feeling that is going to be a big hit the next time we head out. Anytime we do a house party and there is a bonfire s'mores always happen, now they can happen with popcorn. I bet the kids will love it too.

R

rhonda farley

The Popcorn Smore's sound delicious! Sure is a new twist to making Smores'.