How did you find BBQ Geeks?

E

edvisual

A barbeque amateur friend of mine told me about this forum and I said to me I should give this a try and maybe learn some tips and tricks about bbqing, cooking, baking, etc.

R

R. Paradon

When I have free time I like to Google stuff...one day I ran into this place! I find it to be a lot of fun and I have learned more than I have submitted...I'm happy!

L

Livvi

I found it through Google too when I was looking for BBQ chicken recipes. I didn't realise at first it was a US forum, by the time I did I had already joined so I hope you don't mind having a Brit among you. I don't mind the fact the forum is US based, I have learned so much already but some of the types of foods have taken a little getting used to as I had never heard of some things - Smores for example. And some things, Philly sandwich??, I wish I could go and get here.

S

soulglazed

I found BBQ Geeks from another forum and now I use this forum 5x more than I ever used theirs. Fine by me! Definitely my favorite BBQ resource just for the constant recipes posted alone.

T

taskeinc

I found BBQ Geeks on the ******** website. Glad I did because I've been able to try some great recipes and really had more fun grilling than ever before. My grilling season is just about done, since it's now fall. I'm not one of those grilling in the winter type of guys. Many years ago, my upstairs neighbors, in an apartment I lived in, in San Leandro, CA, they would BBQ when it was 40 degrees outside. The guys were cool, they would always invite me over. We would be on the balcony with our coats on, drinking a few brewski's, grilling, having a good time!

H

hella good tacos

Did a google search for temp/times for brisket. I got the best results from this site so i joined!

G

Grill Master

My son was actually the one who told me about this site. He inherited his love of the grill from me and when he found this site he was quick to share it with his old man.

E

evelynmcgregor

I found BBQ Geeks by scrolling through the forums list. I have found it an informative site and enjoy reading everyone's comments.

A

Amelie

To be honest, I really don't remember how I stumbled upon this forum but I sure am glad I found it and became part of this wonderful community of cooks and grill enthusiasts!

L

lionzfire122

Well lol. I happen to be searching for awesome forums I could relate to when I found this one!

I don't regret finding it either, especially the way I did!

Thank you BBQGEEKS for helping me out so much like you do.
God bless, LIONZFIRE

B

BBQteabwoi

I think I found the site when I was looking for a homemade BBQ recipe and then I was really interested in the website because I realized that it offered some really good resources and some really good BBQ recipes.

W

Whitewolf2578

Mostly word of mouth. I like to BBQ and a friend was like "You should check out this awesome forum site" and usually I hate forums, but I like this one because it makes me want to cook more and it also makes me hungry.

J

joshposh

It was listed in a search engine as a possible forums that I may like to join and discuss barbecuing with other members. So far I've enjoyed my time here. I wish I could contribute more but time is limited.