How did you find BBQ Geeks?

S

SarahLizzie

Actually though a website that I use to find forums that interest me. I love finding new forums to discuss things I love with other people. :)

N

novasparker

I stumbled across this forum when I was looking for a new homemade BBQ sauce recipe. I am so glad I am here and getting to benefit from all the great knowledge being shared here. This is a great, supportive community and I love contributing here. Kudos to the site owners for setting up this great site.

J

Jimmymadness

I found it through a real life friend who was a great cook. He told me about it and that they had some cool ideas I would never have thought of. Guess he was right!

R

Ravenfan

I was searching on the Internet for ideas for how to prepare new meals. I saw a few people recommending this website. I then mentioned it to a few friends and found out that they said they are regular lurkers, but do not post too often. I am one that likes to jump into a forum after reading it to find the "culture" of the forum, so I'll be posting a decent amount here. I love to find new ideas to keep my bbq'ing interesting for my family.

M

Mrs. Pirz

I found it through a site that lists forums under general interests. I was looking for a specific rub and I came across this site. Loved it and never left :D

D

dconklin

I found it through a site that lists forums and this became my favorite as it is a yummy site and I love to cook :)

G

GwapaLala

Destiny brought me here. LOL. But seriously, I stumbled upon this forum because I wanted to learn new recipes and find buddies that share a love for food. :)

J

JohnB

I found it by searching for BBQ rub recipes. I had been to a barbecue cook-off and was looking to find out what might be in the ribs we had eaten. They were out of this world. I never did find the recipe.

N

newkid

I took a right at Albuquerque instead of a left ;) Seriously though I found it through another site that has forums listed and since I just got my first grill I thought I would check it out

T

TheMaster

It has been awhile since I found this site. But if I remember right I found this site when I was browsing recipes for my BBQ dinner.

R

Ross

I found it through another site which gives a long list of awesome forums, I just had to check it out! :D

P

Pocs

I found it through another forum site. I am so glad I stumbled on to it! This is my favorite forum by far. Not only the BBQ, grilling and fire pit information is outstanding but all the other cooking topics as well. And the people here? Awesome!
It's great to find a group of people who have the same interest, but have a sense of humor as well.

C

cookinfool

I was googling around for a good marinade and then I got sucked in by all the goodness goin around here!

N

newkid

I was googling around for a good marinade and then I got sucked in by all the goodness goin around here!
LOL come to the dark side...we have recipes!! ;) Glad to have brainwashed...gotten you to visit and hope to see you around

J

jovan107

I found BBQ geeks through a site that has forums listed as well and since I love to BBQ, I thought this would be a very interesting forum.

M

melissa

I found this site through a forum search and im glad I did! Im not much of a bbq'er myself but im always the one preparing the food while my husband does the BBQ part :)

M

mslianne

I saw it on a website that lists forums. I am actually looking for some food website and I saw BBQ Geeks. :) I'm actually craving for bbq right now. :D BBQ is one of my favorite party food.