Grilled pork chop marinade

G

grillqueen79

This is a grilled pork chop marinade recipe that I found and we tried over the weekend. These actually turned out to be some of the best pork chops I have ever had.

M

MissPeggy

Thanks for the link. Looks pretty simple and tasty so will copy it down and try it the next time we grill up some pork chops. We usually have them a couple of times a week.

S

smokinhog

This does sound pretty simple. If you're in a rush, you could try our method. Buy an inexpensive bottle of vinegar based bbq sauce and marinate the pork chops in that for a while. If you're really pushed for time, baste the sauce on as you cook. They taste wonderful and you can serve with any other sauce you like.

T

TopChef

Very simple. I've done some variations of this marinade before. I had marinaded some pork chops last night, too, but mine had a Cajun seasoning. It was out of this world!

C

Charcoal

My pork chop marinade recipe is pretty similar to that one. Since I love herbs and to give extra flavor, I add dried oregano or rosemary. My cousin puts some chili sauce in hers for a spicy kick.