Easter Dinner

K

khartig

Nothing like a smokes ham

Before the smoker
001-3_zps490c3913.jpg

After the smoker
002-2_zps23e0dcea.jpg

Served it up with some garlic mashedm corn on the cob and some Hawaiian sweet rolls

S

smokinhog

That looks wonderful!!!! I didn't have the time this year so I just popped my ham in the oven and then glazed it. It was really good but not as good as yours I'm sure. How log did you smoke it Khartig?

K

khartig

It was a precooked spiral cut so it only took about 2.5 hrs. I used a few chunks of applewood during the first half and then covered it for the second. I was happy with the way it came out, and I guess the family was too since there were little in the way of left-overs.

C

Charcoal

Wow, that really looks delicious and no wonder that your family enjoyed it. We actually skipped ham this year; instead, we had a lot of grilled fish.

H

Hilt

We were stuffed from the dinner over the weekend, so much food and so many goodies. The kids had a blast and I ended up making two dozen deviled eggs that went as quick as hotcakes do. That ham looks mighty good, did you have any leftovers?

K

khartig

I was happy with way it came out. It stayed nice and moist and the smoke was just right. There were definitely some left overs which are being made quick work of. It makes a great sandwich with some cheddar, which I'm enjoying as I type this.