Convert to trouser burners

John George

New Member
I have a Viking 52" Grill VGBQ5323RTL. Can I swap the regular burner on the far left with a Viking Trusear burner? Viking will not answer my question. The Trusear burner part # is G3208947 for a Viking grill 52" with VGIQ5323RTL. I would think it's a simple swap of the burners. The only not so simple thing is that Viking is charging $800 for the part!! Yes I know I can get a grill with a sear burner for that price. lol.. But this grill is already set in my outdoor kitchen, and I love it. Regardless of the very expensive price, I'd like to know if this is doable?