Designed to bring a little something different to your picnic table, “Beer-Can Chicken: And 74 Other Offbeat Recipes for the Grill” offers 74 offbeat recipes that you won’t likely find in any of the other cookbooks in your home. Not only has the author perfected the art of grilling the perfect bird with only a grill, a can of beer and a raw chicken, but he has also concocted plenty of other unique, interesting and flavorful recipes that your entire family will love.
– This book has tons of easy recipes that turn out wonderfully. For those who do not want to spend a lot of time planning a meal or seating over a hot grill but who want to provide a delicious meal for their family, this book can be a lifesaver.
– “Beer-Can Chicken: And 74 Other Offbeat Recipes for the Grill” can really stimulate your creativity. While reading the unique recipes in this book, you are likely to come up with a few offbeat recipes of your own.
– Designed with beginners, experts and everyone in between in mind, this book is easy-to-follow, and the recipes are pretty simple. This book is a great starting point for beginners who want to create fabulous meals on the grill.
– With a bit of humor mixed in, this informative book is not as boring as a lot of traditional cookbooks. Men and those who do not typically find cookbooks interesting will enjoy this book.
– With its combination of humor and information, this book would make a great gift for nearly any occasion.
– The book does have a bit of “teenage boy” humor that might not be appreciated by everyone. Although mild, this cookbook isn’t for those who don’t have a sense of humor.
– “Beer-Can Chicken: And 74 Other Offbeat Recipes for the Grill” is not quite as comprehensive as some of the other books by this author. Those who enjoyed his other cookbooks might be disappointed to find that this one is a bit smaller.
If you are looking for a bit of fun and humor that is accompanied by fascinating and delicious recipes, you should take a look at “”Beer-Can Chicken: And 74 Other Offbeat Recipes for the Grill.”
This book is great for both beginners who are just learning how to grill and experts who are looking for new, exciting and flavorful recipes. The book is not all about humor, although the crude humor does make it a bit more interesting than your typical grilling cookbook. You can learn a lot of great techniques and recipes from this book, and you can adjust the marinades and recipes to suit your own tastes.
“Beer-Can Chicken: And 74 Other Offbeat Recipes for the Grill” also includes enough humor along with its information that it makes the perfect gift for anyone who loves to grill, so consider buying an extra copy for a birthday or holiday gift.