Turkey and cranberry sandwiches

Red Boots

These little sandwiches might be my favorite way to have leftover turkey!

You'll need:

--Dinner rolls
--Turkey
--Cranberry jelly
--Mayonnaise
--Salt and pepper to taste

Pretty simple: spread cranberry on one half of the dinner roll, mayonnaise on the other, and add turkey! If it's a little bland, sprinkle on some salt and pepper.

Hilt

We make all sorts of things with the leftovers but I am not sure if there will be any this year. Everyone is bringing their appetite and I have been told already that our food portions are too small. Not sure I believe it until I see it.

TopChef

These little sandwiches might be my favorite way to have leftover turkey!

You'll need:

--Dinner rolls
--Turkey
--Cranberry jelly
--Mayonnaise
--Salt and pepper to taste

Pretty simple: spread cranberry on one half of the dinner roll, mayonnaise on the other, and add turkey! If it's a little bland, sprinkle on some salt and pepper.
This is almost exactly how I make my special leftover sandwiches! I don't use mayo, though. Stick with me...I use bleu cheese dressing on the opposite half of the roll. I know it sounds weird, and several on this board have expressed their disgust of bleu cheese. But this is one of my favorite sandwiches of all time!

Red Boots

I'm gonna have to try it both ways! Stuffing on one, blue cheese on another. If I feel especially brave, I might mix both. If I strike gold this Thanksgiving, I'll post back here with any lucky discoveries.

ber4

Oh I love these sandwiches! My favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner is the leftovers. I love hot turkey sandwiches! I have never added stuffing to it though.

TopChef

Oh, I've been forgetting to try them with stuffing! Thanks for the reminder, you guys. I did try one with a few slices of leftover brie in place of the bleu cheese dressing. It was amazing!

Ben

Right on folks. We had left over turkey the other night and it was so good. Green bean casserole, sausage stuffing, yams, and even real cranberry sauce. There's nothing better than awesome leftovers I tell ya!

ohiotom76

I absolutely love cranberry and turkey paired together. I've been meaning for ages to try and make my own cranberry sauce from scratch but I havent gotten around to it yet.

Another combo I found out was really good together is turkey with the Harry & David brand sweet pepper relish. It's sweet, but it also has a little heat to it as well. I love to put turkey, along with smoked provolone and the relish on to a hard roll.

Danielle

I love this. I actually did almost the same thing, but with chicken. I love the taste of cold turkey or cold chicken. They are perfect for sandwiches. I also add some rocket lettuce and some tomato.