Smoked meatloaf

Discussion in 'BBQ and Grill Photos' started by jason, Apr 27, 2014.

1. jason

jason Nec timeo, nec sperno Staff Member

Media:
    Albums:
    I realized I never posted pictures of the smoked meatloaf we did. Stuffed with all sorts of goodness. I would definitely be doing this one again. Hopefully this will make up for the no pictures of all the chicken, burgers, hot dogs and sausages we have done this weekend.

Attached Files:

Munoz49 likes this.
  2. 003

003 Member

Great looking at these pictures! They look really yummy. Simply mouthwatering! How did you do it? The stuffing looks pretty awesome. I bet that you all had a good and fun time together eating the dish.
  3. Solanum72

Solanum72 New Member

Gotta say that looks amazing!
  4. jason

Media:
    Albums:
    Thanks everyone. Have to do it again shortly for the wife's family dinner next month. Will try to take some pictures and get that recipe posted. Haven't forgot just yet.
  5. skreef

skreef New Member

Iove meatloaf on the grill.im ready to cook another one soon..great pics
  6. joshposh

joshposh Active Member

Oh yeah good job. That looks good, and making me hungry. You see? Pictures do make a difference in a food post.
    skreef likes this.
  7. Hilt

Hilt Well-Known Member

Yum! I love meatloaf and this seems like a good way to take a traditional meal and change it up a little. How long did it take? Was the prep longer than what you would normally do?
  8. jason

Media:
    Albums:
    Not sure how long it took. I wanna say about half an hour.

If you wanna try it use this recipe http://blog.americanspice.com/index.php/stuffed-smoked-meatloaf/
  9. L_B

L_B Active Member

Om gosh look at that meatloaf ! It looks amazing! I must admit it had me drooling! I would definitely like to give this a try next grilling season. Meatloaf is one of our favorite meals but I have never grilled it before.
  10. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Looks delicious indeed, nothing like giving a special twist to something ordinary.
  11. Cappy

Cappy Active Member

Us Cajun Q'ers make what we call fatties all the time. Use your favorite meat, sausage or a beef and pork mix like in Jasons link. We use saran wrap stead of aluminum foil cause its easier to roll. Also we often wrap tthem in bacon and coat it with a dry rub. For some reason I dont have it posted but next time I do one I will.
    jason and oportosanto like this.
  12. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

That's seems pretty delicious Cappy, thanks for sharing it!