Roasted garlic spread

TopChef

I revived this old recipe when I had friends over recently. When Hubby and I got married, we used to roast a couple of heads of garlic all the time. You add some olive oil and sea salt, mix it together, and spread it on crusty French bread. It brought back a lot of memories!

Briquet

I adore roasted garlic. We usually add it to butter but next time I'm going to try your spread with olive oil; that sounds amazing.

Hilt

Anytime we can get garlic on bread we are happy campers. The kids love 3 blend cheese on top too and it works with so many dishes how can you really go wrong with it?

grillqueen79

We roast a lot of garlic around here and use it in a variety of different dishes. I am going to try mixing it with olive oil and putting it on bread though because that sounds great. I love the way that roasted garlic smells when it is cooking.

ChiliPepper

I like the idea of roasted garlic. I have never tried this before, but I sure will give it a try. Also, I love garlic and I love everything that has olive oil in it. So I'm sure I will like it.