Roasted Baby Carrots

Discussion in 'Side Recipes' started by Charcoal, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Charcoal

Charcoal Member

Since I have been hearing a lot about Pinterest, I decided to check it out today and went straight to its food and drink section. What caught my interest was this honey roasted baby carrots recipe. I am not a carrot fan, but I think that having my carrots this way will entice me to eat more of it.
  2. Briquet

Briquet Active Member

I love carrots. They are one of my favorite vegetables, probably because they have a lot of natural sugars. ;) Thanks for the recipe; I'm going to try it.
  3. DipsyDo

DipsyDo Member

These sound wonderful. We have just discovered roasted vegetables and our favorite so far is broccoli, cauliflower and onions cut up together, drizzled with olive oil, and sprinkled with garlic pepper. I will surely give your carrots a try. Thanks!
  4. BBQueen

BBQueen Active Member

I make honey glazed carrots quite often. It is really the only way I can get my significant other to eat them. They are so easy to make too, which makes it nice.
  5. Lincoln

Lincoln Member

I like raw carrots, but have never cared for carrots that are cooked. This recipe does sound quite interesting though. I may have to try it to see if I would like them cooked that way.
  6. ber4

ber4 Member

Yum! I am a huge carrot fan. I eat them raw, cooked, steamed - really any way! This recipe does look really good. I buy baby carrots all the time. I can't wait to try this one.
  7. Renata Mejia

Renata Mejia New Member

Roasted vegetables is the only way I can eat these, so I collect every interesting recipe and try it out. I am constantly on a diet, that is why I believe baby carrots cooked according to the recipe is something I would like to try shortly. Besides, carrots contain vitamins, which are essential for good eyesight, and since I have to spend a lot of time in front of my laptop, I believe, this dish will be my favorite one.
  8. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Baby carrots are delicious cooked in a number of ways, but roasted with the right sauce they are awesome!
  9. L_B

L_B Active Member

Another great recipe. Carrots are a favorite in our household so this is something to try. They look so great!
  10. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Baby vegetables are really delicious because they are smaller and they get the flavors better, I love them.
  11. hype88

hype88 New Member

I have cooked baby carrots very similar to this way several times before and they are always a hit for anyone that tries them! Carrots are one this veggies that can be delicious eaten in just about every way possible though so it is nice to have recipes like this on hand to keep things fresh!
  12. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

When we cook something and it's always a hit we know we have a winner there.