We have had these before and sometimes I tend to change the seasoning around but this is a general recipe so everyone can be a little creative. I found it online and also a friend sent me a similar one but she used some type of different cheese. We have a get together planned for this weekend so I will be making them again.
- 4 cups cubed Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the cubed potatoes into a baking dish. (The cubes of potatoes should be about 3/4 of an inch on all sides) You can spray the baking dish with a baking spray too to eliminate anything possibly sticking
- Pile on the olive oil, garlic salt, salt, paprika, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Using your fingers, or a spoon if you feel inclined, get in to the potatoes and carefully mix everything around until the seasonings coat each potato.
- Transfer the baking dish into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss the potatoes with a pair of tongs. Put the baking dish back into the oven and bake for 10 minutes more. Remove the baking sheet and give them another toss and place them back in the oven and roast until they are golden and crispy.
- Season with an little dusting of sea salt and extra parmesan cheese and serve.