Mountain Man Breakfast

Discussion in 'BBQ and Grill Photos' started by jason, Apr 20, 2014.

1. jason

jason Nec timeo, nec sperno Staff Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Really not to look at. But a little breakfast in the DO with sausage, eggs, shredded has browns and onions. Had to add cheese late as my youngest is allergic to dairy. Also forgot to add peppers.

Attached Files:

2. derangedboar

derangedboar New Member

Looks good. Would you make it again?
  3. Jester

Jester Member

Looks good. How long did it take?
  4. 003

003 Member

It looks fantastic. How did it taste? It would have done better if you did not forget to put peppers. What cheese did you put?
  5. jason

Media:
    Albums:
    Yeah I would give it another shot. It made a lot for us though. But the kids enjoyed it.
  6. jason

Media:
    Albums:
    I think about two hours total. I had to cook the sausage and onions first in the DO. Then I added the rest it and let it cook more then added the egg at the end. I'll try and do a recipe soon.
  7. jason

Media:
    Albums:
    Tasted good. I could try some peppers next time. Some jalapeno's would be good but the kids don't like the heat. I put cheddar on the plates.
  8. Tiara Murphy

Tiara Murphy New Member

Did you add any seasonings to it? It looks pretty good and sounds like something the husband would love to chow down on!
  9. jason

Media:
    Albums:
    I think some salt and pepper. Otherwise nothing that I can remember.
  10. prey

prey New Member

Looks very tasty, actually! I envy you. For this reason I might go for it, too, when I'll have the time to do such escapades. :)