- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried basil, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, basil, garlic salt, and pepper. Form the mixture into 4 burger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate, and cook burgers about 6 minutes, turning once, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), or to desired doneness. Serve on hamburger buns.