How did you find BBQ Geeks?

Discussion in 'Around the Firebox' started by jason, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Active Member

It's been several months, but I believe I found the site through a Bing search :D.
    castiron likes this.
  2. tiewunon

tiewunon Active Member

I must say luck!!! I post/ed on another forum, that place has about died on the vine. Its no wonder with all the petty bickering and flame spraying by 3-4 members which ruined it for the rest of us. I lurked on here for a couple of weeks read many posts, liked the atmosphere and tone and then signed up. Guess its a credit to each of you and the moderators for how business is conducted on here.
    castiron likes this.
  3. Joseph Mwai

Joseph Mwai New Member

I happened to stumble upon a website and which coincidentally had some chatter from my friends. with that and my interest in cooking , Voila ... here I am. #BBQ Geeks
    castiron likes this.
  4. Cappy

Cappy Active Member

Welcome Jo!
  5. Joseph Mwai

Joseph Mwai New Member

cheers Cappy
  6. castiron

castiron Member

I like to bookmark articles, some say have to create an account to reply. Bookmaking a recipe page helps me locate it a bit faster then recalling a keyword, then scrolling when want the exact same webpage.
  7. castiron

castiron Member

My sisterinlaw said the forums were fun, sent me a link. I checked it out, though I hated forums, when those used in games to replace customer support for the members to help trouble shoot. But she was correct, this is fun.
  8. castiron

castiron Member

My sister in law sent me a link, telling me it would be fun, that she was having fun. I am having fun and getting reminders of what I use to do. Need two things at computer Grocery list to add to and journal for writing down recipes.
  9. castiron

castiron Member

I like some rubs but love the Sweet & Sizzlin sauce. If no choice, eat what host or hostess put in front of me, if a choice Want the sauce on my wings.
  10. chemmutk

chemmutk New Member

Google......
    castiron likes this.
  11. castiron

castiron Member

Is a catchy name.
  12. castiron

castiron Member

I like simple recipes, and realized quickly I needed two things here steno book for grocery list and journal I use for writing recipes. I bookmarked the site so I can find it fast.
  13. castiron

castiron Member

I bookmarked this page so can find it fast. Using keyword search does not always bring back the webpages I had been in, forgetting how far I had scrolled.
  14. castiron

castiron Member

My sisterinlaw sent me a message with the link, saying about the same and that it was fun. I also hate forums, as they are in games. But she was correct this is fun.
  15. SirWellEndowed

SirWellEndowed New Member

I google searched 400 lb girl eating BBQ ribs on the beach and bbqgeeks popped up in search. i like them a little on the big side.
  16. L_B

L_B Active Member

I must admit that is an original! :)
  17. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

lol what a search, I am doing to do the same search to see what results will come up. :)
  18. slgkoiwng

slgkoiwng New Member

19. patrick_harmon44

patrick_harmon44 New Member

Found it through tapatalk suggesting it because of other friends.