Hot barbecue grill placed on side of house to blame for house fire

jason

Nec timeo, nec sperno
Staff member
SAN ANTONIO — A San Antonio family is counting their Easter blessings this afternoon that they didn’t lose their house.

The fire department was called out to the 21,000 block of Rio Colorado for reports of a fire at around 3:45 on Sunday afternoon.

According to the fire department spokesman, the homeowners had been cooking outside and when finished, placed the barbecue grill on the side of their house.

Full Story

----------

I cannot stress it enough, move the grills/smokers away from the house.
 
Top