Mix first 8 ingredients.then fold in melted Chocalate

uploadfromtaptalk1428882086813.jpg

Cook cake on 325 for 30 minutes

uploadfromtaptalk1428882283899.jpg

Plated with strawberries and whip cream and drizzle warm chocalte syrup

The money shot

uploadfromtaptalk1428882348200.jpg

Burg14

That looks amazing! I love how they are mini cakes. You could top it any way you wanted to, it's your own. I would top mine with raspberries or strawberries and Cool Whip.

Canbeef

That looks good! I love anything to do with chocolate. Mini cakes are a great idea, especially for kids. They love their own cakes. I like the way you drizzle with chocolate sauce on top.

DipsyDo

OMGosh that looks good! Where did you get those individual pans? I would love to do something like this for my crowd. They would love it.

Thyme2

They look like mini Bundt pans, that's pretty cool. Have to tell you that the cake you decorated is making hungry for chocolate cake! That's a wonderful job decorating.

Hilt

That really is the money shot! One of the first things I baked for my spouse when we got together was a chocolate cake. I don't really like it all that much (I know, I know) but he goes crazy for chocolate cake. This looks amazing.

L_B

These chocolates cakes look delicious. I will definitely be trying them out next summer on the grill. It makes me so.sad when I see recipes like this and grilling season is over.