Hocus pocus buns

Tessa

I found this recipe earlier today, and I had to share! They're called hocus pocus buns because the marshmallow disappears.

--1 bag of marshmallows
--Melted butter
--2 rolls crescent rolls
--Cinnamon
--Sugar

Preheat oven to 350. Roll marshmallows in melted butter, then cinnamon sugar. Wrap crescent rolls around the marshmallows, and bake for 12 minutes.

Burg14

I bet you could even make these on the grill or over a campfire. You would just wrap them in foil and cook. I think we will try this over the weekend. If they turn out we will take all the "fixings" with us when we go camping next month.

Tessa

That is a great--and super fun--idea! I have yet to bake bread over a grill, but I really want to. This is simple enough that I think it could definitely work. Thanks for the idea.

JillyBilly

Oh my goodness, my grand kids would love this! I'm glad I clicked on the link, I thought it had something to do with the movie! I'll have to try this out for sure. Thanks for sharing!

L_B

These sound simple and easy enough to make. I think I will let the grandchildren make them with me. They will like that. They love to help out in the kitchen and I am pretty sure that they will love them, too.