Hankering for a Pig

Briquet

I think I need to talk to my in-laws about having a pig roast. We haven't had one in quite awhile. The only problem is that if I bring it up, I'll probably have to help with the carcass cleaning and boy is that tedious. ;)

Burg14

I love going to pig roast but I rarely eat any of the pork. It is just odd to me. Every pig roast that I have been to, chicken was always served too. I go for the chicken, side dishes and friendly conversation.

DipsyDo

If it's seasoned properly, you don't know what you're missing Burg14. Roasted pig is delicious especially with a vinegar based BBQ sauce. Yum! You may have to help with the cleaning Briquet if you want the pig. I sure would. :)

Briquet

You don't eat the pig?! Oh my goodness, you are missing so much! The night before the roast, we rub the pig down with salt and mojo. Then we sit around and drool for several hours the next day while we wait for it to roast. ;) It is so yummy.

Hilt

Pig is one of those things you mention and everyone gives the same reaction, the mouth just waters. I don't know anyone who doesn't end up like this and thankfully I had some ham for lunch today so for now I am good.