Grilled chicken with cucumber sauce

B

BarbiQ

This has such a taste of summer to it but it is good any time of the year. You can even do this baked in the oven or under the broiler if you don't want to wait until it's outdoor grilling season. It's so simple and easy to make.

You need:
A container of plain yogurt
Green onions
Fresh or dried mint leaves
Cucumber
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Cumin, salt, pepper

In a bowl, mix together yogurt, about 1/4 cup sliced green onion, 2 tsp. chopped fresh mint (or 1/2 tsp. crushed, dried mint), 1/2 tsp. cumin, and salt and pepper. Set aside half for later.

Season chicken with salt and pepper, grill uncovered over medium coals, brush with yogurt mixture when hallway done.

Add a cup of chopped, seeded cucumber to the remaining yogurt sauce and serve with the chicken.

B

Briquet

Yum, yum, yum! I need to go grocery shopping and am putting this on the list. It's been a long time since I've had anything with a cucumber/yogurt based sauce.

B

Ben

I really like the sound of this recipe. I am going to copy it and make sure that I make it at some point. Maybe when it warms outside a little bit. I really like cucumbers and I think the yogurt is going to give it that creamy texture which will taste fantastic!