Grilled breakfast pizza & mountain man breakfast

Discussion in 'BBQ and Grill Photos' started by jason, Jul 4, 2015.

1. jason

jason Nec timeo, nec sperno Staff Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Not the best, but first time doing breakfast pizza. Usually the wife handles regular pizzas. Also did a mountain man breakfast the week before. Tomorrow I'm thinking grilled french toast cubes on a kebab.

Attached Files:

2. Kateri

Kateri Member

These look delicious. I love breakfast pizzas and I have always wanted to try and make my own, but I don't know where to start. Did you end up doing the grilled french toast cubes? I would love to know how you make them because my family loves french toast.
  3. smokinhog

smokinhog Member

OMGosh Jason. You just come on over and grill breakfast for me anytime. What is the 4th picture? It looks like a cobbler of some sort or some kind of "ooey gooey sweet thang."
  4. jason

Media:
    Albums:
    I have not gotten a chance for the french toast cubes yet. I forgot what I did with that recipe. May have to look one up again. Not sure if I have posted the pizza recipe.
  5. jason

Media:
    Albums:
    The top two are the mountain man breakfast in the dutch oven. I top mine with a lot of cheese because well, its cheese. The rest where just different pizzas with different toppings. Might have to buy my wife a baking steel for our anniversary so I can use it.
  6. L_B

L_B Active Member

They looks so so good with all that ooey gooey cheese. yum!