Grilled breakfast pizza & mountain man breakfast

Kateri

These look delicious. I love breakfast pizzas and I have always wanted to try and make my own, but I don't know where to start. Did you end up doing the grilled french toast cubes? I would love to know how you make them because my family loves french toast.

smokinhog

OMGosh Jason. You just come on over and grill breakfast for me anytime. What is the 4th picture? It looks like a cobbler of some sort or some kind of "ooey gooey sweet thang."

jason

Nec timeo, nec sperno
Staff member
These look delicious. I love breakfast pizzas and I have always wanted to try and make my own, but I don't know where to start. Did you end up doing the grilled french toast cubes? I would love to know how you make them because my family loves french toast.
I have not gotten a chance for the french toast cubes yet. I forgot what I did with that recipe. May have to look one up again. Not sure if I have posted the pizza recipe.

jason

Nec timeo, nec sperno
Staff member
OMGosh Jason. You just come on over and grill breakfast for me anytime. What is the 4th picture? It looks like a cobbler of some sort or some kind of "ooey gooey sweet thang."
The top two are the mountain man breakfast in the dutch oven. I top mine with a lot of cheese because well, its cheese. The rest where just different pizzas with different toppings. Might have to buy my wife a baking steel for our anniversary so I can use it.