This recipe couldn't be any easier, but it is absolutely delicious! I like to add diced fresh tomatoes and occasionally some cooked bacon to these as well.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 4 slices pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Carefully cut a pocket in each chicken breast half. Fill with cheese;
- secure with toothpicks.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat
- for 6-8 minutes on each side or a thermometer reads 165°,
- basting frequently with barbecue sauce. Discard toothpicks before serving.