Chicken Thighs in the Oven

D

Diane Lane

I had some chicken thighs I needed to cook, but I didn't have time to wait around for the charcoal to heat up, and it was somewhat nasty outside anyway, so I decided to cook them in the oven. I looked around for a good recipe and came up with this one.

I made my own sauce with similar ingredients to those mentioned, and it came out really good. I didn't have balsamic vinegar, so I ended up using white wine vinegar and substituted horseradish mustard for the dijon, since I didn't have any on hand. Also, I wasn't happy with the 20 minute cooking time, and ended up extending it to 45 minutes. The thighs came out delicious.

L

L_B

Thanks for sharing your recipe with us. I eat a lot of chicken so I am always looking for new ways to prepare it. Your substitutes sounds really good. I would have definitely cooked it for 45 mins. too. 20 mins in no way long enough to cook chicken thighs. I am definitely going to give this one a try.

O

oportosanto

Thanks for sharing this one. Chicken thighs are delicious and if you sweet potatoes they are even better!