Cappy's Magic Cookie Bars

L_B

Om gosh how did I ever miss this post? I was looking for some ideas for Christmas and I happened across this. That looks devine. I definitely think this is going to be on my Christmas cooking list this year. It can't wait to try it. My mouth was watering just looking at the pictures! :)

Cappy

Thanks L B it was one of my fathers favorite things to bake on acounta he was not a baker:p. Simple no measuring very forgiving and down right yummy.

L_B

I made them and they were a hit. They are so good. I high recommend this recipe. I will most definitely be making it again. Such a wonderful treat.

Cappy

I am so very glad you liked them. It really makes me feel good when someone tries one of or things and comes back to report on it. Thanks again and may God bless ya this holiday season.

Reactions: L_B
Nice recipe on the blog. I love chocolate cookies and the Cappy's cookies are really magic. Made it for my son's birthday and everybody liked it. Usually if I need desserts in bulk I always order it from online sites but these cookies are my weakness so just to make sure that I get to eat these to my heart's content (ofcoursely my family too) I made them. They turned out to be delicious.

Last edited by a moderator: