Breakfast over an open fire...

Discussion in 'BBQ and Grill Photos' started by L_B, Jan 21, 2016.

1. L_B

L_B Active Member

This is one of the many breakfast we had while camping last summer. It is always nice to start the morning off with a nice breakfast overlooking the river. This time of year I only dream about meals like this. Camping season can't come soon enough for me. I have had enough of winter already!!

Attached Files:

Munoz49 likes this.
  2. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Ha, come on, what a camping breakfast really, gives full energy until lunchtime at least! I'd love more camping with a breakfast like that. :D
  3. L_B

L_B Active Member

The weather isn't warming of here at all this year. We actually had snow flurries yesterday! Ridiculous. Won't be camping anytime soon for us since we are tenters! We are planning our first bbq this coming weekend though regardless of the weather. Enough is enough already!
  4. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Yeah, camping with bad weather is the worse. On the other hand camping with good weather and with the kids is a great experience... :)
  5. L_B

L_B Active Member

We usually take our grand daughter with us when we go camping. She just loves it and always looks forward to every adventure. She also keeps us young. She keeps me going but we always have a blast. She is already looking forward to this camping season.
  6. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

I think it's awesome to take kids camping because they appreciate things better, it's a pleasure to be with them.
  7. L_B

L_B Active Member

Yes kids always have a way of having fun and making the most of their time. I mentioned to my grand daughter that my husband and I were going camping last weekend. She wasn't able to go because of other plans. I told her I didnt know what we were going to do if it rained and her replied was "Grammie there is lots of things to do, you can dance and sing and do cart wheels." I thought that was pretty funny.!
  8. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Exactly, kids can make the best out of an average situation for us, they are great!